Frequently Asked Questions
– Important Software Upgrade Notes –
Existing customer to-do list prior to performing the latest upgrade on your computer:
Make a copy / backup of your Create & Print Projects folder
As a precaution, with any major upgrade, we recommend making a copy / backup of your existing Create & Print Projects folder prior to performing the upgrade.
Save your custom pagestyles
How to save your custom pagestyles?
- Navigate to Application Data > Roaming > Create and Print > ORMS > Product Setup;
- Open the Product Collection you saved custom pagestyles for;
- Open the User folder;
- If you have any custom pagestyles saved for the specific product collection, you will find a PageStylesv3 file;
- Copy the PageStylesv3 file to a backup folder in your Documents;
- Proceed with the upgrade;
- Once done return to Application Data > Roaming > Create and Print > ORMS > Product Setup folder, check whether the PageStylesv3 file exists;
- If not, copy the backed up files to the original folders.
- The Create and Print Product Setup folder should be located in your Applications folder;
- Navigate to the Applications folder on your MAC > Create and Print application folder > Product Setup folder;
- Follow the same steps as WINDOWS users to back-up custom pagestyles.
What changed in the latest version?
Windows XP, Windows Vista & Windows 7 Operating System Support
Support for Windows XP & Windows Vista have been removed in this latest version of Create & Print. Windows 7 support will also come to an end in the very near future. The minimum Windows operating system version supported is Windows 7 (for the time being), yet we do recommend updating your computer to Windows 8 / Windows 10 as soon as possible.
Customers currently running the Create & Print Desktop Designer on either Windows XP or Windows Vista computers will not be prompted to download application updates to any newer versions with Windows 7 following in the near future.
Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 and earlier Operating System Support
Support for Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 or earlier versions has been removed in this latest version of Create & Print. The minimum operating version supported is now Mac OS 10.9.
Customers currently running the Create & Print Desktop Designer on Mac OS X 10.8 or earlier will not be prompted to download application updates to any newer versions.
Internet Explorer 10 and Safari 6 Support
Support for Internet Explorer 10 on Windows and Safari 6 on Mac OSX has been removed in this latest version of Create & Print (Desktop and Online) and all future versions.