Frequently Asked Questions
6.1. How do I use my images as backgrounds?
- Simply click and drag your images directly onto the page. Then right click on the image and select ‘Fit’ to page or spread. You may need to right click again and ‘Arrange’ ‘Send to Back’.
- You can also add your images as backgrounds in the background tab. Make sure you have the background tab selected then click ‘Add’ on insert image. Your image will now be added to your list of backgrounds and you can simply drag onto your page and it will automatically add as a background.
6.2. How do I change the opacity of my backgrounds?
- Select the background you would like to edit by clicking on it.
- Click on the first tab with editing options on the right hand side of the screen.
- Change the opacity of the background by using the slider bar or inserting a value for opacity change.
6.3. I would like a plain colour background. How do I do this?
- Click on the last tab in the editing options on the right hand side of the screen.
- You will now be able to change the colour of your left and right page backgrounds.
- If you would like to define a custom color, click on Other… then Define custom colors >>
- Click on the color ‘wheel’ to choose your desired custom color or input the RGB values;
- When you are happy with the chosen color click Add to Custom Colors;
- The custom color will be displayed under Custom colors:
- To use the defined custom color: select the color under Custom colors: > click OK. The custom color will be added to the background of the chosen page.
6.4. How do I add the same background to all my pages?
- Firstly make sure that the background is added as a background in the backgrounds tab at the bottom of your screen
- Right click on the background you would like to use and choose from the options provided
6.5. Backgrounds available as ‘updates’:
Click on the images to enlarge