Frequently Asked Questions
– Important Software Upgrade Notes –
Upgrade to start on 22 November 2018
During the upgrade period (22 – 24 November 2018) please refrain from starting any new projects or completing existing projects through the shopping cart.
Existing customer to-do list prior to performing the upgrade on your computer:
Make a copy / backup of your Create & Print Projects folder
As a precaution, with any major upgrade, we recommend making a copy / backup of your existing Create & Print Projects folder prior to performing the upgrade.
Save your custom pagestyles
Due to the nature of the most recent software upgrade starting on 22 November 2018, we highly recommend backing up custom (your) pagestyles prior to performing the upgrade.
How to save your custom pagestyles?
- Navigate to Application Data > Roaming > Create and Print > ORMS > Product Setup;
- Open the Product Collection you saved custom pagestyles for;
- Open the User folder;
- If you have any custom pagestyles saved for the specific product collection, you will find a PageStylesv3 file;
- Copy the PageStylesv3 file to a backup folder in your Documents;
- Proceed with the upgrade;
- Once done return to Application Data > Roaming > Create and Print > ORMS > Product Setup folder, check whether the PageStylesv3 file exists;
- If not, copy the backed up files to the original folders.
- The Create and Print Product Setup folder should be located in your Applications folder;
- Navigate to the Applications folder on your MAC > Create and Print application folder > Product Setup folder;
- Follow the same steps as WINDOWS users to back-up custom pagestyles.
What will change in the latest version?
Windows XP and Vista Operating System Support
Support for Windows XP and Windows Vista has been removed in this latest version of Create & Print. The minimum Windows operating system version supported are Windows 7.
Customers currently running the Create & Print Desktop Designer on either Windows XP or Windows Vista computers will not be prompted to download application updates to any newer versions.
Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 and earlier Operating System Support
Support for Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 or earlier versions has been removed in this latest version of Create & Print. The minimum operating version supported is now Mac OS 10.9.
Customers currently running the Create & Print Desktop Designer on Mac OS X 10.8 or earlier will not be prompted to download application updates to any newer versions.
Internet Explorer 10 and Safari 6 Support
Support for Internet Explorer 10 on Windows and Safari 6 on Mac OSX has been removed in this latest version of Create & Print (Desktop and Online) and all future versions.