Frequently Asked Questions
13. Log in details, delivery & collection
13.1.Why do I need to register my details?
If you do not register, you will not be able to complete you order. Unregistered users that only save their files offline will not be able to choose from the extra features in the shopping cart or make use of any voucher codes for specials. If you register you will also be able to share your projects with friends and family that can then order your project for themselves if they wish.
13.2. I have registered but now I can’t log in?
Please make sure that your username and password are correct since these are case sensitive.
13.3. I am trying to register but when I create a new account I get an error message that an account with these details already exists?
This could be due to the fact that someone else has the same name as you on the account that they have created or you have already created an account with the same details.
13.4. I have forgotten my log in password?
We cannot retrieve your password but it can be reset. Click on ‘Forgotten you Password’ button on the log in page and follow the instructions. You will receive a mail to help you rest your password.
If you do not receive this mail, you have provided an incorrect e-mail address or the e-mail has been picked up by your spam filter and been put in your ‘Junk Mail’ folder in your e-mails.
13.5. I would like to collect my order. Where can I collect from?
Orms Print Room & Framing
No 66 Roeland Street, Cape Town, 086 166 6767
Shop 5, Roeland Square, Cnr of Roeland and Upper Canterbury Street, Cape Town, 021 465 3573
294 Durban Road, Bellville, Cape Town, 021 910 1380
13.6. I have chosen the door to door courier option for delivery. How long will delivery take?
Your order will take 5 – 7 working days INCLUDING delivery. Please make sure that you notify us of any urgent orders so that we can make sure that we can get them there in time.
13.7. I would like to send my order overseas. How much will it cost?
Our shopping cart only allows for delivery in South Africa but please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to ship your order overseas. We will gladly get a quote for you and be able to arrange delivery abroad. Overseas shipping will be at an additional fee.
13.8. How much do you charge for delivery?
We offer the following courier options:
1) Cape Town Local – Door to Door Delivery:
Delivery at a street address in Cape Town (excluding outlying areas, townships, mines or farms);
2) Major City Centers – Door to Door Delivery:
Delivery at a street address in 1 of the following major city centers: e.g. Pretoria, Johannesburg, Bloemfontein, Durban, East London, Kimberley, Port Elizabeth, Heidelberg etc. (excluding outlying areas, townships, mines or farms):
3) Regional Areas – Door to Door delivery:
Delivery at a street address in outlying areas 50 km from Major City Centers: e.g. Brits, Rustenburg, Middelburg, Polokwane, Welkom, Witbank etc. (excluding any townships, mines or farms).
Courier rates are calculated automatically = combined product weight in shopping cart + chosen courier option.
13.9. Which company do you use for delivery?
FEDEX provide us with a door to door delivery. Please make sure that you provide us with all the necessary, correct delivery details for your order. Remember to include a mobile phone number instead of a landline so that you can be reached if the delivery is on route or if there is no one at the delivery address.
13.10. I have received my order. How do I order more copies of my project? Do I need to re-design my project?
You do not need to re-design your project. To re-order more copies of a project, you will just need to duplicate the project and go through the ordering and payment procedure again.
- Open the software
- Click ‘ Open Existing Project’
- Click once only on the project you wish to re-order (it will now be highlighted)
- Click ‘Duplicate Project’ button at the bottom left of the window.
- You will now need to give the duplicate project a new name and click ‘OK’
- Now click on ‘Open’ and open your renamed project and click on the shopping cart to order, pay and upload as per normal.
13.11. How do I track my shipped Create & Print parcel?
- As soon as your parcel has been dispatched for delivery you will receive an email containing your waybill / tracking number. You will need your waybill / tracking number in order to track your parcel online, via the mobile app or over the phone;
- Go to the aramex website here and locate the ‘Track Your Shipment’ section on the homepage;
- Enter the waybill / tracking number you received via email in the space provided;
- There are two different waybill / tracking number formats (as shown above) – we would however recommend copying your waybill / tracking number from the email you received;
- Click on Track;
- The next page will contain all the shipping details for your parcel.