Frequently Asked Questions
12. Payment Methods – SID
– SID Demo Video –
Please note that some of the steps shown in this demo video may differ from what is available in Orms Create & Print.
SID steps to follow for Orms Create & Print can be seen in point 9.2 How do I pay for my order using SID? below.
12.1 Why use SID to pay for your Orms Create & Print Orders?
No Credit Card Needed
You no longer need a credit card to pay for your Create & Print Orders! SID payments are made directly from your bank account.
No Shopper Registration
There’s no shopper registration required when paying with SID, allowing for a quick payment process.
Make SID Payments for Free
You don’t pay any additional fees when using the SID payment method for your online purchases.
Safe Online Shopping
SID allows you to shop online without exposing your financial or personal information.
Shopper Protection Program
Our free Shopper Protection Program safeguards you against any unauthorized payments.
Easy Payment Process
Enjoy a smooth payment process that links you directly to your Internet Banking and right back to Create & Print Shopping cart.
Quick Payment Confirmation
An instant payment confirmation from your Bank verifies that your SID payment was successful.
Order Filled Immediately
No need to send through proof of payment. SID lets us know when you’ve paid, so your order can be processed immediately.
No Drawing on Credit
SID payments are made directly from your bank account, so you don’t have to draw on credit to make online payments.
12.2 How do I pay for my order using SID?
Step 1 – Select the Credit Card and EFT using SID payment method in the shopping cart;
Step 2 – Select EFT – secure instant deposit (SID);
Step 3 – Select your bank;
Step 4 – Login to your existing, secure Internet banking;
Step 5 – Select the bank account you wish to pay from (If you have more than one account linked to your internet banking profile);
Step 6 – Enter the OTP received from your bank or respond to a push message received from your bank to complete the payment;
Step 7 – The ‘order form completed’ screen will open if your payment was successful;
Step 8 – You will be returned to the Create & Print application to upload / send your order via mail.
12.3 Why is the SID payment page constantly looping?
In most instances, it only takes a few minutes to complete a SID transaction.
However, in some cases, your bank may return an error message or internal message within your banking profile which may halt the SID transaction process.
First, please try to refresh your browser page.
If this does not resolve the issue, please login directly to your internet banking account and check for the following:
- Ensure that any transaction limits (e.g. daily or monthly) have not been exceeded;
- Your bank may post messages and updates before you can proceed to complete a once-off payment. Please confirm any bank notices accordingly;
- Ensure that your FICA information is updated on your banking profile. If you are unable to check this via your internet banking portal, please contact your bank’s internet banking help desk for assistance.
12.4 Why have I not received a OTP (one-time pin) via sms?
Some banks make use of a USSD push message for payment authorization. In such instances, you will need to respond to the push message received from your bank in order to complete a payment.
Other banks make use of One-time PIN payment confirmation. Occasionally, there may be issues encountered with receiving your One-time PIN SMS from the bank.
If you do encounter any issues, please try the following steps:
- Ensure that the SIM card in your mobile device you are checking has the same number that was used to register with at your bank;
- Check your message Inbox on your mobile device to ensure that you have sufficient space to receive new incoming SMS’s;
- Delayed SMS delivery may occur when your mobile device loses connection to the mobile network. Please check your connectivity;
- Try restarting your mobile device to re-establish connectivity with the mobile network;
- Check with your mobile network operator to ensure that they are not experiencing any issues. At times, there may be congestion on downstream carrier networks. The issue usually resolves itself as SMS traffic starts to clear. Please allow a few minutes before clicking on the SMS Resend button;
- If all else fails, please escalate to your bank by contacting their internet banking help desk for assistance.
12.5 How are my bank account details kept secure?
Your bank account access information such as usernames and passwords are not captured or stored by SID or Orms Create and Print.
One time PIN (OTP), Random Verification Number (RVN) or access token provided by your bank is still required.
Your session occurs directly between your PC and your bank in the same way as if you had logged into your bank’s Internet Banking system separately from any SID transaction.
SID just automates the process of filling in all of the payment details for you.
SID may store your bank account number for refund purposes. HOWEVER, no third party can access or operate your Internet Banking facilities based on this information, or any other information retained by SID.