Decorate your walls with these vintage-style photo plates!
What you need:
- Vintage plates or saucers.
- Photos to print on self-adhesive paper.
- Sharp scissors.
What to do:
- Measure the internal diameter of the plate to ensure that your images are printed the correct size.
- Bring your images to Orms Print Room & Framing and ask that they are printed to the size you require on self-adhesive paper. An A3 print onto the sheet would cost R20 each at the time of publication.
- Carefully cut your images out with a pair of scissors.
- Remove the self-adhesive backing, position and apply the images on the plates.
Tips and tricks:
- Combine a number of plates to make a wall feature.
- Prestik is strong enough to hang the plates if they are not too big and heavy.
- Choose plates with designs that will make a good border for images.
- Black and white images work best.