Complete your festive dinner decorations with a photographic collage table runner printed onto canvas!
What you need:
- A selection of photos.
- Artgrip available at Superbalist - available in 297mm, 420mm, 594 mm (available in black & neutral).
What to do:
- Measure your table to make sure you print your runner big and long enough.
- Visit Orms Print Room & Framing and give your photos to one of our designers to turn into a collage for you (if you are not able to do so yourself).
- Ask for your runner to be printed onto standard canvas.
- Clip your Artgrip on either end of the table runner as weights to hold it down.
Tips and tricks:
- For a quick alternative, you can print a bunch of photos at our minilab and stick them together to form a table runner.
- The standard canvas is not machine washable but you can wipe it with a soapy cloth.