Do you want to make a photobook, but you don’t feel confident enough to design it yourself, or you just simply don’t have time. Do not stress! Our photobook layout designers will save the day! Our designers are experienced in customer service and will be able to assist and turn your vision into a reality. They can either interpret exactly what you want, or you can let them work their magic, and come up with something completely “out there”.
For those of you who have not yet worked with a designer before, it’s always best to give a clear direction of what you envision. Remember, no one else can see what you picture in your head except for you. Sitting with one of the designers will help speed up the process and eliminate back-and-forth efforts, which will save both your time and money.
They can assist you with any of the following products:
- Greeting Cards
- Event Posters
- Business Cards
- Badges and Magnets
- Wallpapers and Collages
- Basic Image Retouching
To ensure you get the best out of your meeting with a designer, please make an appointment. This way both you and the designer can be fully prepared and ready for action.
How it works:
1. Email email@example.com and request an appointment. You can also phone 021 469 1978 or 021 469 1979
2. Prepare all your photos, documents, references and written copy with a clear vision of what you expect as an end product - remember to bring all of this with you. The more organised you are, the less time the designer will need to spend on your project and this will result in a cheaper design fee.
3. The designer will analyse the project and email you a provisional quote (subject to change depending on the project’s process). You will sign it off before the designer starts with your project.
4. The designer will work on your project and keep you up to speed with the process to ensure that they are headed in the right direction. You can expect a first draft anything from 3 to 5 days from your appointment date (the designer will give you a more accurate timeframe depending on the specific project at hand).
5. Once the final proof has been sent, you will have to send a confirmation email that you are happy with the proof and that the project can go ahead. At this stage you will have to make payment. This step is very important for both you and the designer, because if there are any mistakes, both of you have proof of where the mistakes have been made. (If it is on the proof that was signed off, you will still be expected to pay for the job, unfortunately.)
6. The printing process normally takes 5 to 7 working days (this can also be shorter or longer depending on your project).
7. Once your project is finished, you will receive an SMS. Having already paid, you can easily pop into the store and collect your finished product.
To read more about our design services visit the Orms Print Room & Framing website here. Alternatively you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you might have.
Other popular Photobook ideas we’ve seen that you might want to try:
- Work Functions
- Life Stories
- Kitchen Teas
- Sporting Events
- Old Scanned Images
- Family Albums
- “Our Year in Photos”