For many of us it's finally time to gear up for the much anticipated annual holiday, I'm sure you're thinking it couldn't have come soon enough! It's exciting, you're planning your activities, getting all booked up... it's all part of the fun! Well, we thought it might be a good idea to help you out. So, we've compiled a little list of the 6 must-have items you'll need to help you take it all in, and document every moment.
1. First on the list, a personalised notebook. This is a fantastic way to not only plan your trip, but also to make notes and scribble down a few happy thoughts and memories along the way. Simply design your notebook cover in our free, easy-to-use Software, choose the finish of your cover (laminate: matte or gloss) and we’ll do the rest!
2. Don't get out there and then wish you had invested in a decent pair of binoculars. Be it out at sea or on safari, you don't want to be missing out on the action. We have a large range of options available, and a team of experts that can assist you in making the choice that suits your individual needs and budget.
3. Number three on our must have list is a postcard book. This is a fantastic way to stay in touch with your loved ones. Simply design your postcards in our easy-to-use software, and we’ll print your images on individual cards and bind the cards into a book, ready for you to tear out and use.
4. Make sure you grab a tripod, ideal for those not so steady moments and capturing the night sky on your travels. We have a selection of lightweight, easy to use options available and even a few mini options if that's more your style.
5. Item number 5, the Fujifilm Instax Mini 90. If you're not already familiar with this nifty little camera, basically it's the modern version of the old fashioned Polaroid. Great fun to capture and share those special moments instantly with credit card sized prints wherever you are.
6. And of course, essential item number 6 is the Fujifilm Instax mini-type film for your camera. Make sure you grab enough of these!
There you are snapping away while on holiday, but once you get back your awesome pictures are often left sitting on a hard drive somewhere. We don't want you falling into that trap, so we've come up with a few fun ways to print and display your holiday memories...
1. Metal Prints (Left): Give your images a unique, almost industrial feel with a brushed aluminium finish. A rising décor trend in America, printing onto metal has gained international popularity in the interior design industry, leading to a surge in demand from up and coming designers and creatives looking to explore the possibilities of this unique substrate.
2. Picture Framing (Centre): Relive your trip and memories with our superb custom framing solutions. We manufacture each individual frame from scratch, and we've perfected the Duco spray-painting technique resulting in a silky smooth, colour finish on almost any surface. Rita, or one of our framing consultants will give you expert advice, that will not only do your images justice, but also suit your budget and your interior.
3. Maybe you have that one specific shot, the one you just know will look great in that room - all you need to do now is decide how to have it printed. Have you considered perspex? A sophisticated and contemporary option, printing onto Perspex gives your prints a high-gloss finish, adding simplicity and style to any room. Using natural light to enhance the colours of your artwork, perspex prints are perfect for anyone looking to explore new and exciting substrates. (Right)
4. Finally, the Photobook! Why leave your pictures hidden away if you can have them printed in a beautiful book format. Photobooks give you creative control to personalise every page, even the cover, for a bookshop-quality book filled with the story of your adventure. (Below).