The ultimate display solution, Forex is the best choice when you need lightweight, weather-resistant signage.
What is Forex Material?
Forex is a solid, foam-based material. It’s the right choice for high-end posters or your company’s logo or signage, as it looks more professional. It’s also a great choice as a backing board for other printing needs you might have, as it’s stiff and lightweight.
Inks are not archival but through simulated testing, inks are said to last 75 years out of direct sunlight and 5 years in direct sunlight.
5 – 7 working days
Forex Printing Prices:
All our forex printing prices can be accessed via the tab below. Additional substrate info and frequently asked questions are also available.
- Solid, foam-based PVC;
- 3 mm thick;
- We can source thicker board should you require it;
- Max. print size: 3000 mm x 2000 mm;
- Ideal for display graphics and outdoor.
Q&A with André Eksteen
- Océ Printing Specialist
What printer do you use?
Swiss Q Flatbed Printer.
What ink do you use?
Sericol solvent inks.
How does it work?
- I print your image directly onto the Forex board.
- Our printer uses UV light to dry the ink as soon as it’s applied to the board for a stronger, more durable print.
- Even though the inks are dried immediately after being printed on the board, we recommend a 24-hour resting period to prevent any scratching.
By printing directly onto the Forex board (instead of printing onto Vinyl, which is then applied to the board), fewer materials are used to give you a more cost-effective, quality product.