Glass Cutting / Serving Boards
- The board measures 40 cm by 30 cm and is supplied with four anti-slip rubber feet;
- The textured toughened glass surface is hard-wearing and heatproof making this an ideal addition to any kitchen;
- The print is transferred onto the back of the cutting board so can’t be damaged while in use;
- This makes the ideal practical, personalised gift that will be used every day.
Simply design your custom cutting board in our easy-to-use software, place the order and we’ll deliver your personalized cutting board straight to your door.
Feeling a little daunted by the idea of designing something on your own? Don’t worry, make an appointment with one of our designers (call: 021 469 1987 or e-mail email@example.com) and we’ll help you make your ideas come to life.
5 – 7 working days
Custom Cutting Board Prices:
All of our cutting board prices can be accessed via the tab below.
Armored glass cutting / serving board with anti-slip rubber feet.
40 x 30 cm rectangle with rounded corners;
4 mm thick.
Q&A with Bramdon Adams
- Printing Specialist
What kind of printing process do you use?
I use dye sublimation printing.
What does sublimation mean?
Sublimation occurs when a substance is modified from a solid to a gas state without going through a liquid phase.
What is sublimation printing?
Basically, it’s a heat-transfer process.
But, for the techies:
- I print your image in reverse on special paper – the printing dye is heated in our sublimation printer until it turns into a gas, which then diffuses onto the paper and solidifies.
- I then place the reversed image onto the back surface of the glass cutting board and heat to temperatures of up to 400 °C.
- Once again, the dye turns into gas and permeates the actual fibres of the cutting board substrate. It then solidifies, becoming permanently embedded in the coaster’s surface.