Present with a presence. Our A4 Presentation folders are great when passing on your prints or photographs to a customer, handing out that winning presentation, storing important information around the office or just to impress for new business.
The folders are printed on a 350 gsm Premium Matt paper and then coated with your choice of Gloss or Matt laminate film. The product is then scored and hand-folded to create a quality finish. Each folder is assembled with a pocket which will hold your A4 documents/prints and includes 90x50mm slits to display your business card on opening. Folders are printed one sided.
Make use of our free, easy-to-use desktop designer software to put together your folder or make an appointment with one of our skilled, on-site designers if you are short on time.
5 – 7 working days
Our Presentation folder printing prices can be accessed via the pricing tab below.
Presentation Folder available on:
- 350 gsm Premium Coated Matt Paper with a Matt or Gloss finish.
Presentation Folders are available in:
- A4 Presentation Folder (305 x 440mm folded to 305 x 220mm)
Q&A with Shalane Polley
- Head of Imposition and Quality Control
In what format do I supply my Folders?
You can either submit your design online through our free design software or submit them offline via email or in the store.
Offline orders are to be supplied at the required size of 305x440mm, with a 3mm bleed all round – this is the safe area that will be cut off.
Please save your file as a single page, combined PDF document.
Any tips on how to design for print?
- Safety first! Keep all your text and important graphical elements and images at least 5 – 10mm away from the cutting edges. It might look good on screen with the added bleed, but you run the risk of losing some important information in the cutting process.
- Remember to export your images as high quality. When starting your design in any application, make sure the image is the correct size and is set at a minimum of 300dpi for print. Our printers can print up to 2400dpi and you wouldn’t want to lose any quality before we start printing.
- Colour specific? Remember to work in a CMYK colour space if you are designing graphical elements and text based documents that need to be a very specific colour. People tend to save their work as RGB and forget that most digital printers work with CMYK.
- Manage your expectations – print is also paper specific. Your computer, cell phone and tv monitors work with RGB colour (light) and images always appear bright – this does not always translate perfectly onto paper as there is no light involved to create the bright images we see on our digital displays. Although modern printers are equipped to reproduce all RGB photographic elements well, they still cannot reproduce it perfectly and slight changes in colour and tone are to be expected.
Do I receive any discount if I order over a certain amount of brochures?
Yes, you do! The more you order, the bigger the discount. Here are the options.